Ardclough Community Council is hiring an Administrator/Manager for the Ardclough Village Centre.
The Ardclough Village Centre (AVC) is at the centre of the Ardclough community in north-east Kildare. The AVC is available as a venue for adult education courses and meetings, with ambitions to further diversify in the coming years.
The post is suited to a determined self-starter who may be looking to take on an exciting project, who is passionate about culture and community and who would enjoy the opportunity to work with community leaders to manage and develop this important resource.
The post is part-time and flexible, in accordance with the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration, management and/or community organisation, though ACC will keep an open-mind as to the successful candidate and invites any interested party to apply.
- Promote the AVC as a venue;
- Take bookings for AVC events, i.e, adult education courses, meetings etc
- Keep a list of bookings, including a list in an electronic calendar;
- Collect booking fees and related fees;
- Manage all logistics related to bookings, e.g. access to building, room arrangements, heating etc;
- Manage general logistics – arrange cleaning of AVC, sundry items (toiletries, tea/coffee etc);
- Coordinate the recruitment and management of TUS staff;
- Contribute to the further development and diversification of the AVC.
- 10 hours per week;
- The administrator will need to be available at flexible hours in order to fulfill the above duties.
- The post will be for an initial period of six-months with the possibility of renewal
- Circa €400/month
This opening is rolling, with interested parties encouraged to apply asap.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 086 8216879.